Sarah wallet - will it hold a Blackberry Curve?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone...

I have a Sarah wallet in Pomme Vernis. For those of you who have a Sarah wallet, do you ever put your Blackberry Curve inside of it (i.e. in the empty zippered coin compartment - for use as a clutch)? Or, would that make it too thick/stretch the wallet?

Thanks for your advice! :biggrin:

2. I actually just tried it since I have the sarah and a BB and yes it does. Assuming you do not have alot of papers or checkbook in the front open part just before the zipper (which I do) so I took all that out and it fit perfect. Did not stretch it at all.:tup:

3. I just noticed your question was do I ever do that and I don't, only because my BB stays inside a clip. If I wanted to go out and use it as a clutch, I would put it inside the zipper like you just mentioned. Or the other open part in front.

4. Thank you so much for the great advice, PUZZLENOP! Good to know! Love my Sarah in Pomme! :biggrin:

5. irrelevant but i have a bold 9700 and it stretches a bit.

6. I have a Sarah wallet and my Curve didn't fit that well in it.....it was a bit of a stretch.