Sarah Wallet or Zippy Coin Purse?

Sarah Wallet or Zipply Coin Purse?

• Sarah Wallet

• Zippy Coin Purse

Results are only viewable after voting.

pinkzz

Oct 29, 2008
I'm torn between getting a Sarah and the Zippy Coin Purse.
The wallet will become my primary, go-to wallet for a very long time.

What are the pros and cons of both wallets?
For those who have both, which do you prefer?
Does the Sarah get too heavy when stuffed?

Thanks you! :smile:

Do you mean Zippy wallet or Zippy Coin Purse?

If its a choice between ZCP and Sarah wallet, you should go for sarah, as it fits more credit cards and coins. ZCP is small and probably not a primary wallet...

If it is the zippy wallet though, I would go for it over the Sarah, because I would be worried the sarah wallet flap corners would curl up.

it really depends on how much stuff u need. i believe they have the same number of card slots but the zcp cant hold much in terms of misc paperwork

i prefer lv's that zip myself as ive had my agenda need to be repaired along thr edges

I've had both, and I prefer the Sarah. The ZCP was just not practical for me for every day. The Sarah however is amazing! I've had her for four years now and still don't ever feel the need (the want? yes! the need, no.) to get a new wallet because it's just perfect.

I have both and I tend to carry the ZCP most everywhere.

The Sarah is great - don't get me wrong! I can carry all my credit cards, checkbook, and even my phone in my Sarah, but since I tend to run around mostly with just my debit card, my Sarah tends to stay at home :sad:

My ZCP hold my ID, debit card, gym id and gc. I don't put change in either of my wallets.

If you're looking for your primary wallet - I'd say go for the Sarah!