Sarah Wallet (button closure)

DorothyRothchild

Aug 24, 2019
Hello! I just joined this site today in the hopes that someone may have a suggestion for cleaning this gross button closure on my Sarah wallet. I’ve tried a few leather products and baby wipes but they only seemed to make it worse. Have scoured YouTube with no luck. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• C0C7558A-6841-4DB0-94DE-7F65C8886346.jpeg
    C0C7558A-6841-4DB0-94DE-7F65C8886346.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 145
Hello! I just joined this site today in the hopes that someone may have a suggestion for cleaning this gross button closure on my Sarah wallet. I’ve tried a few leather products and baby wipes but they only seemed to make it worse. Have scoured YouTube with no luck. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
I’m pretty sure you can get it replaced. I saw somewhere here on the forum that someone had the button replaced and decided to get the plain gold one because they didn’t want to deal with it getting dirty.

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
I suggest getting it replaced. These are stains from opening and touching the wallet, mainly grease and chemicals from our hands. It's hard to come off. I have a Rose Ballerine Victorine, and I replaced the button closure, less headache.

Thanks for your reply. Do I just take it to an LV boutique to get it serviced?
I suggest getting it replaced. These are stains from opening and touching the wallet, mainly grease and chemicals from our hands. It's hard to come off. I have a Rose Ballerine Victorine, and I replaced the button closure, less headache.
Do I just take it