Sarah Sunglasses

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. when are these from? is the only place to get them now ebay? tia

2. I bought mine from the boutique in April 2006...not sure if they would be at the outlet now or not.

3. I am new to TPF so I'm still a little unsure of the rules about posting but I do know a reliable site for designer sunglasses and I believe they have your Coach Sarah style. Am I allowed to post it? Besides my handbag addiction, this forum has now become my latest addiction. ;)

4. I just tried the Sarah on at Nords tonight. Great fit -- $168.

5. I got mine off ebay last year for $120ish I think? I believe they were still on coach.com when I bought them.

6. thanks, I'll check Nordie's today.

7. If you don't see them in Nordstrom's ... I just won a pair on e-bay and there were still a few up there as of yesterday.

Good Luck!

8. are they all authentic?

9. Well - I'll know FOR SURE when they get here... but I compared the picture on e-bay to the picture on the drill down and they are exactly the same. I bought a pair of Chelea's on-line as well and those were authentic... my sister in law has the same pair from the boutique and mine were identical to hers... only $80 cheaper!!

I know you have to be really careful with e-bay. I always look for sellers that allow returns for full refund... Just seems like the seller is more reputable that way.
    I also checked the feedback and looked at the items they have sold and are selling. Everything looked authentic to me. I'll post a picture when they arrive.

Good Luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice