Sarah need some quick advice

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
The BT is back in the CW, is this a perfect bag or I am lusting, saw your pic last nite

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Hey Hopi. Personally I think the little bag is perfect...it's really not that small. It will hold a regular size wallet and other essentials easily, plus it has a long cross body strap if you are so inclined. I really like it, but as you know handbags are a personal choice.

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
Hey Hopi. Personally I think the little bag is perfect...it's really not that small. It will hold a regular size wallet and other essentials easily, plus it has a long cross body strap if you are so inclined. I really like it, but as you know handbags are a personal choice.[/QUOTE]

Been trying to get your handbags for a couple a years now,
is that personal enough.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Hey Hopi. Personally I think the little bag is perfect...it's really not that small. It will hold a regular size wallet and other essentials easily, plus it has a long cross body strap if you are so inclined. I really like it, but as you know handbags are a personal choice.[/QUOTE]

Been trying to get your handbags for a couple a years now,
is that personal enough.
:roflmfao:

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Here's a pic of CW next to Haley. You can get a feel for the size if you haven't seen CW in person.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
And luckily, the BT is close enough to the cognac that I can use the Legacy soft wallet with Willis!

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
[/QUOTE]

I love it, thanks for the pictures, can't wait to get it, Hope I can get a perfect one

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
Hopi, did you get CW yet??
It's arriving Friday, thank goodness the other sale timed out, had the Juliette in the cart from last nite & was ready to commit. Ran to the Dillards and there was only 1 bag on sale, the crossbody Hampton sig with the stripe down the middle that showed on the factory site, thank goodness.:angel:

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
It's arriving Friday, thank goodness the other sale timed out, had the Juliette in the cart from last nite & was ready to commit. Ran to the Dillards and there was only 1 bag on sale, the crossbody Hampton sig with the stripe down the middle that showed on the factory site, thank goodness.:angel:
I was thinking the same thing. I too had the juliette in my cart.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I was thinking the same thing. I too had the juliette in my cart.
I'm sure she'll be back in the next one. :devil: