Sarah Jessica Parker Responds To Unsexiest Women Poll

Feb 17, 2007

Remember that Maxim magazine poll that had Sarah Jessica Parker at #1 of their unsexiest women? Looks like Sarah also heard about it and has responded to it.
What they don’t know is that one day I’ll wake up fat. But I’ll still be happy, just like I am now. I believe in the old ’sticks and stones’ philosophy, so frankly their words don’t come close to hurting. And it does not bother me in the least if people don’t think I’m sexy. I don’t think I am, either
Nice response Sarah!

hmm im surprised she commented on this..makes it sort of seem like it really does bother her :sad:

yeah she's really unsexy bc seemingly intelligent, refined, fully, beautifully clothed women are unsexy and girls humping stuffed animals & pulling thier underwear up their butts is :rolleyes:

She can choose not to respond the issue but maybe the manager n publicist think she needs to do that ... anyway it's a very nice response from her ...
I think Maxim just a mag operated by bunch of male who thinks girls with big boobs are sexy :P KWIM

Why did she have to respond to this ?
she´s different than regular sexy standards, she´s a good actress. Quite refreshing really ! we need more maxim´s unsexiest women !

maxims' hot 100 is about those who are popular at the moment, it's a poll on who has big boobs and asses and who strips to show them off!

sjp is stylish and dresses so well, she's much more than a stupid poll :smile:

What was the purpose of this poll anyhow?!:shrugs: I am not a huge fan of SJP but that's just plain mean and, regardless of what she says, I am sure it did hurt her feelings when she read/was told about it.