Sarah-girl & Japster take on Hermes Chicago (& presale!)

Thank you guys so much for the kind words about the Vibrato. It is a 35cm. and I have never seen or heard of a Vibrato Birkin which isn't this size. Of course, they may be out there in other sizes, it is just not the standard issue......I am wearing an Hermes coat from this season which is just really bulky when not correctly closed and fastened , which I hadn't taken the time to do. Also I was try to bend a bit to fit in the pic, so I think my bulkiness makes it look smaller than it is actuality. But it is really a very normal 35cm. ,... and I also 5' 10", so you all see now why I need/want a 40cm chevre, :P!!!

MY GOODNESS, Sarah and Japster, you ladies both look sooo lovely!! Glad you 2 had a good and successful time at the H store during the Presale!! It's sooo nice to be able to connect and meet up w/ people that share the same passions and appreciation for the best things in life!!! Japster your DD is adorable and what a lucky lil girl she is to have such a wonderful mom to introduce her to the wonderful world that is Hermes!!! She is like a lil version of you!! You are starting her off young!!!

Pls. post pics of your new items when they come in, IN ACTION!!!!

What fabulous pictures!!!!! JAPSTER - Shoshi is adorable and she IS a lucky, lucky girl to have you as a mommy!!!!

SARAH - Gorgeous birkin and I love your COAT!

Sounds like you girls had a great day together! I love it when we get to meet each other! It's already like we've known each other for years!!!!!

loving the pics and always so nice when tpf'ers meet... Japster, your daughter is just adorable.. like mother, like daughter?? hehe... you all look fantastic.

Great pics! So nice that you got to shop together - it's so fun with a fellow bag friend! Japster you're daughter is heading for one fun bag future with you lol! She's a doll....

Oh what fun!! Sarah, you are so beautiful - we would love to see your face! :yes: E, you look awesome, as always, and Shoshie is just too cute for words!! Sounds like you guys had a blast! And Sarah, did you think you could slip a Birkin like that under the radar? No way! Gorgeous, congrats. :yahoo:

E and s-girl, you both look fabulous! and that vibrato birkin is TDF!

E, your DD is too cute! what a fun day!

p.s. can't wait for our presale too - starts on the 15th.

You are look fabulous and sounds like had a great time! Shoshie is such a gorgeous girl and looks so happy to have her very own orange bag. :heart:
Sarah, what a beautiful new vibrato birkin! It looks great on you.

I just want to share one last picture. After we left Hermes, there was a lady standing outside with her little Jack Russell. Shoshana loves dogs and asked the lady if she could pet it. He was the sweetest, friendliest little guy.
219959980.jpg