Sarah-girl is the sweetest

Japster

May 8, 2006
Yesterday I was having a really rough morning and after going to my mailbox, I noticed there was a package from Sarah-girl. She's not my secret Santa, just my sweet friend who completely cheered up my day.
I opened the package to see this bright orange box. :yahoo: Inside was an Hermes Satchet- I didn't even know they made such a thing! It smells amazing and in the accompanying note, Sarah advised me that she puts it inside her bags. I was on my way to run errands with the kids and I put it inside my Black Kelly. While I was grocery shopping at Trader Joes I kept opening my Kelly to sniff. :lol:
212244448.jpg

So wonderfully sweet of Sarah-girl and you are one lucky lady with a sweet, sweet friend.

This is new to me too! Is it something new? How would you renew the scent every time? Does it use oils? And would it stain the chevre lining? Are there different scents available?

I am so excited I want one too!

Oh, that is so neat. I wish they sold them on their site.....In January I'll be in two cities that have H boutiques (YEA!) so I'll be sure to check this out. Thanks for letting us know and congrats on getting such a great gift!

What a thoughtful and wonderful thing!!!! This what I love about the Hermes sub-forum......the friendships we make and all those little kindnesses that come along the way.

Lovely, Lovely thing to do SARAH-GIRL!!!!!!!!!