Sarah, alexandra, or zippy Damier ebene wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sarah, Alexandra, or Zippy Damier Ebene wallet, which one is better? I am having such a hard time deciding. I like Sarah's nice price, Zippy's practical function, and Alexandra's size. I cannot buy all of three, but only one. Guys, I need your help! Thanks.

2. i love to get an alexandra someday...in white MC or black :biggrin:

3. Why do you like Alexandra?

4. Base it on how much you actually carry in a wallet, if not alot I would not get the zippy and the Alex is nice, but for that $$ you could buy a speedy. Sarah too is nice. If you do not carry alot, have you considered a ZCP? Otherwise, my vote would be Sarah.

5. ZIPPY!!!!l

6. ^ITA, Zippy!!!

7. Many thanks. What do you mean by ZCP?

8. Zippy Coin Purse, it is the smaller Zippy wallet...really cute.

9. Got it. Thanks.:biggrin:

10. Zippy!

11. The ZCP can hold 7 cards easily as well as cash (folded in half) and change. It's the perfect wallet for me. Otherwise, I adore the Sarah but I tend to use my ZCP 99.9% of the time.

12. I just checked ZCP from LV's web. I feel ZCP is too small and doesn't have enough space for cards.

13. i like the alexandra because i like the size, many cc slots and ID window

14. In that case I would recommend the Sarah or larger zippy since you actually do have alot to put in it. I have the sarah and I love it.

15. Zippy