Sapphire or Raisin Money Wallet

What color for a Money Wallet

• Sapphire

• Raisin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
What color would you choose for a Money Wallet. Sapphire (with a discount) or wait for Raisin?

Attachments

• sapphiremoney.jpg
    sapphiremoney.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Raisin.JPG
    Raisin.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 131
i voted for sapphire just because i would like to see raisin in person before buying it .....it depends if you prefer red undertones or blue ...i prefer blue undertones :P

You all make such good points ... the discount points to Sapphire. Leather points to Raisin and Chloeglamour, you're so right about the undertones - since you own a Violet, which do you think resembles Violet the most?

Please, keep the suggestions coming.

Sapphire definitely resembles Violet the most, if you're looking for a similar shade to 07 Violet.

It looks as if the Raisin has hints of a Red undertone, which I adore.

How long are you willing to wait? I'd prefer raisin, personally. I have a sapphire bag and I love it, but I think raisin will be best for a wallet. But if you want violet, definitely go for sapphire.

^^ Whatcha leaning towards?

I hope Raisin doesn't end up looking like a "cheap" purple, kwim?

Well, to be honest I've been wanting a Sapphire (or Violet) Money for some time :nuts:
But then I noticed Raisin and it looks gorgeous. However, when I put the pics next to each other I am definitely leaning towards Sapphire

Well, to be honest I've been wanting a Sapphire (or Violet) Money for some time :nuts:
But then I noticed Raisin and it looks gorgeous. However, when I put the pics next to each other I am definitely leaning towards Sapphire
i had a similar dilemma when i bought my gsh violet work... wait for raisin or grab the violet? :Pi choosed violet because the leather is tdf!! :graucho: