Sapphire/Indigo suggestions???

1. So...after a tough decision between a Bordeaux and Blueberry Balenciaga, I chose Bordeaux but am still lusting after Blueberry!:drool: Since I can't afford two, my possible solution is to find a fairly inexpensive (less than $300?) alternative- but I'm not into "inspired" bags:shrugs:
    I prefer simple (no patterns or busy hardware) slouchy leather satchels, hopefully with straps long enough to go over shoulder...
    I looked at Tano, which has beautiful bags, but the only ones in a jewel tone blue seems to be the "crunch" leather, and I prefer matte- can anyone help??? Thank you so much!!!

2. Not even from Passerby?:flowers:

3. Thanks Passerby- you are the best! It's perfect, except that I prefer two handles- but it's putting me in the right direction...I appreciate it!!!

4. I like that one, Shoppingsmycard- thanks!
    PS. Did you see that we may have found Izzie's bag? :smile:

5. i finally did...that post got so buried that i didn't see the responses :smile:

6. Thanks Passerby- that's a beautiful bag! I am also considering the following bag from Anthropologie- in person the blue is a bit deeper (maybe still too bright? and the straps are pretty long) but the leather is nice & soft- and only $198!
    Anthropologie -
    Any opinions?:confused1:

7. passerby, that's a pretty bag!

8. Betnyp, that Anthropologie bag is pretty. Re the Flavio Olivera bag, I wonder if you can email TPS to ask if it's returnable should the colour not turn out to be the shade you want. A customer's review a few months back says that even though the bag she bought was a final sale, she managed to return it because the colour didn't turn out to be what it looked like online.

9. betnyp, i LOVE that anthro bag....def. my favorite shown so far, if what you really want is a fabulous, striking blue. the others are a little more discreet - so i guess it depends on the "vibe" you want from the bag :roflmfao: also depends on whether you're thinking of it as a casual bag or dressy.....the anthro bag is pretty casual, but i think you could carry it to work (not with suits, though)....i think it's mostly a weekend bag, though :smile:

10. Let me try tp ost this... Elisa Atheniense from Active Endeavors...
    [​IMG]

11. Here's a blue Baca by Gustto, also at Active Endeavors...
    [​IMG]

Sorry about the price, they are both over $600. but definitely worth a look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice