Sapphire Hamilton

jal555

O.G.
Sep 1, 2009
Is there any stores online that have this purse on sale?? Where I live they only got Rasberry and no Sapphire. I have the navy but the sapphire is gorgeous from pictures and seems more summery. When I went to my local store today they had a red grommet selma..and another color..they must be coming out again. Thanks for any information.:smile:

Is there any stores online that have this purse on sale?? Where I live they only got Rasberry and no Sapphire. I have the navy but the sapphire is gorgeous from pictures and seems more summery. When I went to my local store today they had a red grommet selma..and another color..they must be coming out again. Thanks for any information.:smile:
Are you looking for the east/west or north/south. Macy's has the north/south in sapphire and their F&F sale in store is June 4-9. Check the Deals & Steals thread for which retailers are having sales and then check those retailers' websites for your bag.

Are you looking for the east/west or north/south. Macy's has the north/south in sapphire and their F&F sale in store is June 4-9. Check the Deals & Steals thread for which retailers are having sales and then check those retailers' websites for your bag.

Thank you..I didn't see it online but will check on that. I like the North /South..the other is a little to small..:smile:)