Santas being told not to say "Ho! Ho! Ho!", but "ha!Ha!Ha!"

HubbaWubba

Mar 7, 2007
:roflmfao: It's sad how pc everyone NEEDS to be now. Gimme a break. It's not like they say "whore whore whore" or "tramp tramp tramp" or "slut slut slut". Though I think it would be funny if they did. Maybe they can change it to "yo yo yo".

la miss

parigote
May 4, 2007
Erm... by the time a woman is old enough to be a "Ho" shouldn't she also be old enough to no longer believe in Santa and therefore NOT be offended by the imaginary magical flying fat man in a red velour fur-trimmed jumpsuit hurling anti-prostitution epithets*???!!!

I'm just sayin....

*disclaimer: No offense to magical people, fat men, people who wear red velour jumpsuits, people who like fur-trimmed outfits, or epithet hurlers.

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Umm... it isn't like "ho" is even a word. The word people are misinterpreting it as is not pronounced that way. So to take a gross mispronounciation of an offensive word that might resemble another word and ban it is beyond ridiculous.

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
nor.cal
www.whereshewears.com
wow, this is ridiculous. "ha! ha! ha!" is not the same, there's not even a ring to it! who the heck can they offend? the parents? if parents are offended, maybe they shop stop dressing up their kids like little "ho"s.

Liz_x3

Jun 12, 2007
I think some people need to find a hobby :whistle:and stop trying to find silly things to censor.

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
^ Ugh, I agree!

This is the most asinine thing I have heard in a loooooooong time. What is this world coming to?! :huh:

Plus, how many little kids (and I mean REALLY little kids, young enough to believe in Santa) even know what "ho" means?...

Erm... by the time a woman is old enough to be a "Ho" shouldn't she also be old enough to no longer believe in Santa and therefore NOT be offended by the imaginary magical flying fat man in a red velour fur-trimmed jumpsuit hurling anti-prostitution epithets*???!!!

I'm just sayin....

*disclaimer: No offense to magical people, fat men, people who wear red velour jumpsuits, people who like fur-trimmed outfits, or epithet hurlers.

what do you mean imaginary? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: