Santa pls bring Vernis Alma PM..

CatOnIce

Loves it!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I think I deseve this for Christmas but I realize I have to get it myself :biggrin: But which to choose? Amarante or Rouge Fauviste?? :Push:

I was sure about the Amarante, then I saw the RF - love it!! :nuts: But maybe the Amarante is a better choice? More versatile and easy to dress up or down. And the way it keeps changing colour, wow...

What do you guys ? I don´t have anything in vernis and this will be my first / only Alma :smile:

RF! it was my first choice but when I was about to buy there wasn't any RF alma available, only amarante. but no regrets since i wanted to have an amarante piece anyhow. what im saying is, either way will be lovely! goodluck!

I bought the amarante recently and plan to return it (if I can, think i am past the return time) or sell it. I couldn't handle the fingerprints....I haven't even worn it......the prints are just from looking at her here at home. Only problem is I'm not too keen on the RF. Really wanted the Blue Nuit all along but a PM was no where to be found! Someone mentioned that they thought the Pomme was the most forgiving on the fingerprints, but finding that right now would be nothing short of a miracle! Good luck on your decision! Can't wait to see what you get!

I bought the amarante recently and plan to return it (if I can, think i am past the return time) or sell it. I couldn't handle the fingerprints....I haven't even worn it......the prints are just from looking at her here at home. Only problem is I'm not too keen on the RF. Really wanted the Blue Nuit all along but a PM was no where to be found! Someone mentioned that they thought the Pomme was the most forgiving on the fingerprints, but finding that right now would be nothing short of a miracle! Good luck on your decision! Can't wait to see what you get!

Vernis Alma MM in Pomme is available online right now. :smile:

P.S. Oh, I see that you guys are talking about the PM size. Sorry.