Santa Clarita Diet

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
On Netflix.
Drew Barrymore & Timothy Olyphant star as realtors. She has a peculiar condition.
Oh my gosh, so funny!
Is anyone watching this?

YES!!! I watched it on Saturday. So funny! I was mad it was only 10 episodes. What's crazy is, I can watch Walking Dead, while eating with no problem. For some reason, this made me cover my eyes. It's so weird why this bothers me and Walking Dead doesn't. At first, I was like this is stupid and was going to turn it off, but by episode 2 I was hooked.

Love the daughter. I could not stop laughing when they met Lokey. I had to rewind it twice it was so funny.

Reactions: junqueprincess
I'm going to leave the house & go take a walk. Only 10 episodes & I'm already on epi 7.
This has GOT to have another season, it's a riot!
I can't eat while watching it either.....

Ok binge watched 7 episodes based on this thread. I was going to bail after the 1st episode but decided to keep going and so glad I did. It's hilarious if you can get over the "eating scenes"
I'm watching the final 3 episodes tonight - can't wait!

Ok binge watched 7 episodes based on this thread. I was going to bail after the 1st episode but decided to keep going and so glad I did. It's hilarious if you can get over the "eating scenes"
I'm watching the final 3 episodes tonight - can't wait!

Agree! That first episode made me want to turn it off, but I gave the 2nd a try and loved it. I just can't understand why I can eat with no problems watching Walking Dead, but this show I have to turn my head/cover my eyes.

Reactions: CourtneyMc22