Santa Came Early ~~~HOHOHO~~~ Three Reds In A Day

Stunning reds!

thanks babyseth :smile:
QUOTE=YenLee;25832492]Ever since I saw poohbag's post of the three 14c reds, I have been eagerly waiting to own one of them. :P
I had hinted strongly to DH that I wanted a red WOC. His response was mainly uhuh, hmm or just a cursory nod. :rolleyes:
Little did I know that on the very day he purchased the rectangular mini for me at KLCC (my sweet SA whatsapp me that 10 square & 5 rectangular 14c red minis had arrived), his cousin sister (at his request) bought the 2 red patent wocs for me from Madrid. I am over the moon. :yahoo::yahoo:
I guess I have to join those of you who are on 'Ban Island' because I own 6 chanel bags since I started my chanel craze in July. Moreover DH recently remarked ' No More Chanel for 2 years'.
I solemnly replied, yes dear, no more RED chanels for 2 years.:giggles:

Thanks for letting me share.

Miss MiniRec flanked by Miss Brilliant & Miss Camellia.

My 3 red beauties enjoying the early morning sunshine on the balcony.

Luvin the reds. Great pics, great selection, and I love the saturation and the intensity of the color. A perfect and wonderful time of the year to have in your possession three very functional and practical Chanel bags. Happy holidays and wear your bags in good health and for many years to come.[/QUOTE]

So glad you support me in having 3 red chanels at the same time. :P
Some of my friends have called me crazy and frivolous :amuse:
One of them wanted to buy 1 of the WOCs......
I love them BOTH & decided to keep all 3!!!
Thanks for your good wishes.
Cheers for a wonderful year ahead.