Santa Agrees and Says...

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
OH MY GOD!!!! THAT IS STUINNING!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I need to calm down....hold on.....:yahoo:

Jun 27, 2006
OMG!!! when did this happen??? everyone's getting all these birkins and i'm getting so confused!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! congrats girl!!! ur loot is beautiful!!!!! and kudos to another wonderful hermes DH!!!!!

Aug 9, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo: WOO HOO, CONGRATULATIONS!!! YIPPEEE:yahoo: :yahoo:

***Cartwheels****, @@@FLIPS@@@, ((((HANDSTANDS))))

They all look beautiful:drool: :drool: , and to a PERSON MOST DESERVING!!

What a SMART and LOVING DH, ENJOOOOYYYYYY!!:heart:

I love that ano cuff!!

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: yeah Pelinaka :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Merry Christmas and congratulations. What a beautiful choice of bag, did DH pick it himself?

Orange boxes under my tree too but not allowed to open (and DH would know). Little ones this year but v exciting all the same.

All the best for a peacful holiday :drinkup:

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
*aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, everything is beautiful! LOVE the scarf and the cuff is HOT!!! I am in love with black Birkins:drool: !!!! Congratulations!!! :yahoo:

Pelinaka

Apr 19, 2006
You are all so sweet! I got it on Saturday and just found the time to post pics now. I am ecstatic girls - thank you again!!!

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS PELINAKA!!! So excited for you! What a great bag and love the cuff and scarf!

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Asia & U.S.
Congratulations!!!!! Beautiful presents!!!
Btw, do you happen to have the SKU# for the scarf? I want it (this coming from someone who doesn't collect scarves).

gina_b

Jul 27, 2006
with Mr X
Congratulations!!! How wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Evergrain is such a gorgeous, sumptuous leather!! What great additions to your H family. :smile:

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Don't you LOVE Evergrain???? Beautiful scarf and of course, I'm a big fan of the Ano cuff!!!!!!