Sanguine vs Sienna

hauteocmom

Feb 2, 2008
Does anyone have both colors? I haven't seen either in real life but from some of the pictures they kind of look similar. Sanguine seems so dark in some pictures and light in others.

the only sanguine I have seen IRL was very pretty but very different from any Bbag I've ever seen. It looked like the color was "layered" for lack of a better word. It was very pretty but almost appeared 3 dimensional in color. I am not very good at explaining, but maybe it was just the bag that I saw? It had amazing leather and I go back and forth wishing I had kept it. I was hoping for a bit darker color and decided not to keep it.

I've never seen Sienna IRL so I can't compare but from pictures I think it has more brown in it?

I have both ... the Sienna is definitely more in the "brown" family with undertones of orange/red whereas the Sanguine is more like a reddish-brown "wine" color. Personally, I prefer the Sanguine.

Sanguine is like the inside of a medium well steak. Reddish with slight brown undertones. Very very gorgeous and the leather on mine is so soft and wrinkly :smile:

I don't have Sienna but from what I saw, its brown ;)

my Sanguine PT arrived yesterday & i :heart: this color! i think tho i would put her in the brown family rather than the red. she def is a reddy brown & much lighter than Black Cherry but i did think of Sienna when i first saw her :yes:

sanguinept.jpg

my Sanguine PT arrived yesterday & i :heart: this color! i think tho i would put her in the brown family rather than the red. she def is a reddy brown & much lighter than Black Cherry but i did think of Sienna when i first saw her :yes:

sanguinept.jpg
WOW! Making me rethink my preference for chevre...This is absolutely fabulous! Very beautiful...:yes::girlsigh:

I don't have Sienna anymore but I have Sanguine. Between the two, Sanguine wins. It is such a chameleon of a colour, not brown, not red, not brick orange, not teeny flash/shot of pink. It is a mix of all that. Sienna is more brown, like teak wood just a smidge darker with red undertones. HTHs!