Sanguine vs Sienna

hauteocmom

Feb 2, 2008
Does anyone have both colors? I haven't seen either in real life but from some of the pictures they kind of look similar. Sanguine seems so dark in some pictures and light in others.

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
the only sanguine I have seen IRL was very pretty but very different from any Bbag I've ever seen. It looked like the color was "layered" for lack of a better word. It was very pretty but almost appeared 3 dimensional in color. I am not very good at explaining, but maybe it was just the bag that I saw? It had amazing leather and I go back and forth wishing I had kept it. I was hoping for a bit darker color and decided not to keep it.

I've never seen Sienna IRL so I can't compare but from pictures I think it has more brown in it?

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I have both ... the Sienna is definitely more in the "brown" family with undertones of orange/red whereas the Sanguine is more like a reddish-brown "wine" color. Personally, I prefer the Sanguine.

sweetlust

O.G.
Dec 19, 2008
Sanguine is like the inside of a medium well steak. Reddish with slight brown undertones. Very very gorgeous and the leather on mine is so soft and wrinkly :smile:

I don't have Sienna but from what I saw, its brown ;)

hauteocmom

Feb 2, 2008
Thank you all! Uh-oh...I might be in trouble when I go to Bal LA next week! Now, I can't wait to check out the Sanguine!

vikianderson

client difficile
O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
my Sanguine PT arrived yesterday & i :heart: this color! i think tho i would put her in the brown family rather than the red. she def is a reddy brown & much lighter than Black Cherry but i did think of Sienna when i first saw her :yes:

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
my Sanguine PT arrived yesterday & i :heart: this color! i think tho i would put her in the brown family rather than the red. she def is a reddy brown & much lighter than Black Cherry but i did think of Sienna when i first saw her :yes:

WOW! Making me rethink my preference for chevre...This is absolutely fabulous! Very beautiful...:yes::girlsigh:

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
I don't have Sienna anymore but I have Sanguine. Between the two, Sanguine wins. It is such a chameleon of a colour, not brown, not red, not brick orange, not teeny flash/shot of pink. It is a mix of all that. Sienna is more brown, like teak wood just a smidge darker with red undertones. HTHs!

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
This color is gorgeous, does anybody know if they come in GH? I'm very intrigued, I want to see it IRL esp w/ the GH.