Sangle.....why do I never hear of it??

LVDevotee

O.G.
Dec 22, 2007
Right where I want to be
I am thinking of getting a large Sangle, but it seems that it never became popular. I actually like that it is not popular/common but I wonder if there is a reason. What are thoughts on Sangle? Do those that have it like it?

sfmel

May 10, 2015
No! There's a lot of love for the sangle Seau on this forum, I think! I think it's divine. I once saw a woman carrying one downtown, and it was perfection. Casual, chic, practical. She looked fabulous. I have a friend who has one in the dark brown color. It's a total workhorse, but also kind of organized, with a place for your cell phone on the outside (without that, a giant bucket like the sangle would be kind of a mess).

It's been around quietly for a few years now, I think it's a great choice! Personally I love the twisted cabas, as well, especially with the color combinations, but it's just too cavernous for me to contemplate actually buying it...

hightea_xx

infusion d'homme
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Toronto, Canada
I love my sangle, I have it in brown suede. It's a perfect balance of structure and slouchiness, it is a great size and easy to use. The strap is extremely comfortable because it is so wide and made of canvas. It's my only Celine at the moment but I'm glad it is something a bit different than the other options out there.

Price point is also great in the luxury sphere! Can't say enough good things!

Peonyandi

Jun 25, 2015
I have a sangle in black and I love it, perfect bag for work and fits my laptop and documents for work. It's so under the radar and chic! Love the wide canvas strap and side pockets.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
I adore kohl, have it in a Cabas belt and a box I haven't collected yet.

I had a chilli sangle but it would not stay on my shoulder so I had to return it. It was a beautiful bag though ...
When are you getting the box? I still have not gotten it...

BlueCherry

Jan 29, 2015
England
When are you getting the box? I still have not gotten it...
I'm going to Ireland a week tomorrow. The bag is in Dublin so I'll get them to post it to Galway and I should be able to get it on the Wednesday. My boat arrives too late to call to the boutique in Dublin but I'll be able to go on my way home. I hope I don't see anything else I like [emoji33]

What happened to yours? Is it still not with the store yet?

lukovii

May 7, 2017
Sangle is one of the best! Practical and beautiful, but it's so annoying that Celine make it only with GHW, a lot of colours would be nice with SHW!

Reactions: doni and LVDevotee

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
The Celine Sangle Seau is very popular amongst the fashion crowd, I've seen quiet a few photos of people wearing it at fashion shows etc. I don't own one, but i tried it on and it's lovely to carry. The thick shoulder strap makes it comfortable and also looks very cool. The bag is so easy to use and sits on the body nicely. It would be really great for work, shopping or for those who want a lightweight bag. It's not flashy or in your face. I would get one if i found a color i loved, i would love a smooth leather one.

Reactions: YunaMH