Sangle seau opinions?

I am considering purchasing a large calfskin sangle in dark burgundy, I'm curious to hear feedback after a couple months of use, etc. All thoughts/input is very much appreciated!
I have one and love it. Its one of those bags that gets better with wear. The leather is the closest to Hermes leather that I have found~

Reactions: indiaink
I have one and love it. Its one of those bags that gets better with wear. The leather is the closest to Hermes leather that I have found~
TT, I know you're a big Hermes enthusiast - do you find yourself reaching for the Celine bags as much as you do the H ones? I am thinking about the Sangle - there is something simple about it that I love.

I was in the Hermes store not too long ago and a woman walked in wearing a tennis outfit (!) yet carrying this bag. It turned my head. It was so effortless and elegant, and understated. I've been obsessed with this bag ever since.. It's breathtaking in person.. I hope you got it!

I am quite interested in this bag. To the large sangle owners, is this bag heavy even when empty? I can't carry heavy bags, so if it is, that's a deal breaker.

I find mine to be extremely light when empty. Mine are both in the Natural Calfskin too - which is a bit heavier than Drummed Calf and Goatskin.