Sang ticket vs LV Damier Eva

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I need some help thinking this through.
    I've got a Sang ticket which I hardly use cos it's so small and I do not have many chances to use it. :confused1: I only use it when I've got not much to carry except cash, mobile and a tube of lipstick.
    I'm thinking of selling it and getting a LV Eva which I can also wear crossbody. The Eva also has a chain which I can use as a wristlet or on the shoulders or even as a clutch. (Pics of both bags enclosed). The Eva is also slightly bigger.

The thing is, I love the color and leather on the sang and I would definitely lose money selling it.

What are your thoughts? HELP! :shrugs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. As much as I love balenciaga I would have to say that I would go with the Eva.
    However it sounds as if space is an issue for you in which case why not trade up for a first?

3. I would go for the Eva. I have one and love it!

4. If you don't get too much use out of your Sang Ticket, you should let go of it. And like the ladies above, I too would go with the LV Eva although I absolutely ADORE Balenciaga and would choose a Bbag over an LV bag any day. The Eva looks great! - Looks like you can wear it casually or dressed up.

5. I have 2 Firsts and absolutely love them! :biggrin:

6. Anyone else has further ideas? Or if you have the Eva, tell me more about it. :yes:

7. Go check out the LV forum for Eva info. There are quite a few threads on it. It's a wonderful bag and very roomy. Plus you get the shoulder strap or crossbody options.

8. I would go with the balenciaga "hip" over the ticket. You can fit a lot more in it, but it's still a small cross body bag. The ticket is WAY over priced for what it is imo.

9. ^^ The length of the strap on the Hip is way too long for me. :sad: It's longer than the strap on the ticket.

10. ^^What about the shoulder?

11. I generally prefer Bal but have the Damier Eva and find it to be super functional. I use it much more than I anticipated.

12. ^^Sounds good to me.

13. Is it still selling? I thought it has been discontinued. :P

14. Hi, viewwing! I say sell the Ticket and find another bag that you will actually use. It makes no sense to hold onto a bag that is just sitting in your closet - let it go to a new home and be loved! I second the recommendation for a First. I think you would like the older models that have the longer strap. Good luck!