Sang ticket vs LV Damier Eva

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Hi everyone, I need some help thinking this through.
I've got a Sang ticket which I hardly use cos it's so small and I do not have many chances to use it. :confused1: I only use it when I've got not much to carry except cash, mobile and a tube of lipstick.
I'm thinking of selling it and getting a LV Eva which I can also wear crossbody. The Eva also has a chain which I can use as a wristlet or on the shoulders or even as a clutch. (Pics of both bags enclosed). The Eva is also slightly bigger.

The thing is, I love the color and leather on the sang and I would definitely lose money selling it.

What are your thoughts? HELP! :shrugs:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bal ticket.jpg
    bal ticket.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 284
  • eva.jpg
    eva.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 260
As much as I love balenciaga I would have to say that I would go with the Eva.
However it sounds as if space is an issue for you in which case why not trade up for a first?

If you don't get too much use out of your Sang Ticket, you should let go of it. And like the ladies above, I too would go with the LV Eva although I absolutely ADORE Balenciaga and would choose a Bbag over an LV bag any day. The Eva looks great! - Looks like you can wear it casually or dressed up.

Go check out the LV forum for Eva info. There are quite a few threads on it. It's a wonderful bag and very roomy. Plus you get the shoulder strap or crossbody options.

I would go with the balenciaga "hip" over the ticket. You can fit a lot more in it, but it's still a small cross body bag. The ticket is WAY over priced for what it is imo.

Hi, viewwing! I say sell the Ticket and find another bag that you will actually use. It makes no sense to hold onto a bag that is just sitting in your closet - let it go to a new home and be loved! I second the recommendation for a First. I think you would like the older models that have the longer strap. Good luck!