~*Sandy Pink MAC reveal... plus MAC trio pics!*~

Aug 14, 2011
I've never done a reveal before, but my new little MAC family makes me so giddy in love that I thought I'd give it a shot!

Here is my Sandy Pink MAC I got from the BF Sale. :love: She is a beautiful champagne color... the perfect creamy neutral with a gorgeous sheen and the most subtle hint of pink. I think she will be a yearlong obsession because I can imagine wearing her with a cozy winter white ensemble just as easily as I could with the perfect summer dress...

lunapic1324590080582575.jpg

southeastmarin201112220.jpg

southeastmarin201112220.jpg

lunapic1324590080582571.jpg

Beautiful!! And gorgeous family :smile:

Although, I was checking out a mini in the same (at least, I think it's the same?) and the tag said the color was cameo?

The color of this one is Sandy Pink, but I think the colors are verrrrry similar. I was obsessing over the Cameo MAC forever, which comes with rose gold HW. I wasn't completely sold on the rose gold HW though, so I decided to wait... and lo and behold, the Sandy Pink MAC popped up during the Black Friday Sale (not very many though) as well as the SF SS. I loved the silver hardware against the pretty champagne leather. It was love at first sight! :cloud9:

But I've seen the Cameo MAM and Mini MAC in pics, and they come with silver HW, just like my Sandy Pink, and even have the pinkish lavender zipper track! :thinking:

So I'm not sure what the difference is! The Cameo I've seen IRL has a bit more of a distressed look to it if I had to split hairs. I think the Sandy Pink is glossier and might be slightly, slightly more pink. Cameo looked kind of straight up nude to me. I'd have to see them side by side to really tell... but both beautiful choices if you're looking for something in the nude/pinky beige/champagne family.