Sandstone work ggh or ocean work gsh??

Sandstone work ggh or ocean work gsh??

• Sandstone work ggh?

• Ocean work gsh?

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 23, 2006
I have either a sandstone or ocean available to me, which one should I go for??:tup:

Both are workbags, the difference is that the ocean is with silver and the sandstone
is with gold studs.:confused1:

I love both, can only have one.

Can you suggest which would be more popular.??
I know both are gorgeous and there is no way I can afford 2 bags.

So help me pick one.:supacool:

I have a GGH Sandstone City. It is the one bag that I would never get rid of. I bought it on *bay and loved it immediately from the photos. I bought it though I had no money left and shouldn't. I went crazy when I got it out of the box. It is stupendous. No contest!

I'm a huge fan of the ocean blue - totally underrated IMO!! LOVE IT!!! - I vote Ocean!!! :tup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1646.jpg
    1646.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 248
Both are GORGEOUS! It's such a tough call... I think I would choose the Sandstone personally, but both are really great choices! Let us know what you decide :tup:

definately sandstone ggh!! i love it!! that is my holy grail bag...there something about that...its a beautiful colour with the gh..very subtle!

I have either a sandstone or ocean available to me, which one should I go for??:tup:

Both are workbags, the difference is that the ocean is with silver and the sandstone
is with gold studs.:confused1:

I love both, can only have one.

Can you suggest which would be more popular.??
I know both are gorgeous and there is no way I can afford 2 bags.

So help me pick one.:supacool:

i think you should really get the ss ggh work "J" i regret passing it up twice and finally got one :P. its a gorgeous color w/ ggh and a bag i would never sell

I picked Sandstone.

I saw both combos last weekend and I have to say, although Ocean and SGH looks awsome - I just couldnt help but stare at the Sandstone and GGH bag again and again.

GL making your decision - tough call!

one more vote for SS, but I'm biased coz I have one and love it to death, its the one bag I would never consider selling... it goes with everything IMO... a perfect neutral color but still interesting enough and its classy with the GGH... also I'm not a fan of blue bags... good luck!