Sands Point Shop will no longer sell Longchamp

Sands Point Shop regularly offered discount codes for 15-20% off Longchamp bags and occasionally 25% if you spent over a certain level. (I only saw deeper price cuts for a few, very old, discontinued bags.) However the major US department stores that carry Longchamp—Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus—routinely mark them down 30-50% off twice a year during their season-end clearance sale. Longchamp’s own seasonal sales usually offer 30-50% off. It always seemed to me that Sands Point Shop didn’t have much contractural flexibility to set pricing. That is just a guess on my part after watching the Longchamp market for many yrs.

I just ordered from SPS, got 20% off, free shipping, and no tax!!!!! Bloomingdales also had free shipping for the same item with 25% off, but tax would have been $45. So, I ordered from SPS and saved $10. :biggrin:

I am also late to the game but did order from them over the years. My daughter mentioned that she likes the gray expandable tote and tried to search their site. I may have to settle for a pebble color one from Nordstroms Rack.