Sandals Resorts

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you that have been to any of the Sandals Resorts, are there any that you recommend? Which ones have been your favourite? Do you like any one in particular over another?
    Thanks!!

2. I have only been to Sandals Grande in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I DO NOT recommend it. Stay away! It was awful.

3. We've been to Sandals Regency in St. Lucia and Grande Ocho Rios in Jamaica and loved both.

4. Sandals St Lucia...Loved it

5. LOVED Sandals St. Lucia :yes:

6. Thanks! Maybe we'll start checking into St. Lucia!!

7. Sandals Dunn's River in Jamaica was a REALLY nice resort. Of course it does help that Jamaica is my favorite vacation spot. There was a ton to do at the resort, nice beach, good restaurants and it is close to Ocho Rios for good shopping. We got a 2 room, 2 bathroom suite last time we went. It was gorgeous!

8. I didn't care for Sandals Ocho Rios but I loved Sandals Antigua!

9. Sandals Royal Bahamian got a :tdown: from me. Not that impressive and we had bedbugs.

10. ^^^^ That's horrible. I am so sorry to hear that! In Ocho Rios, our catamaran hit a rock because they were so late that we were sailing in the dark (on Christmas) and the boat almost sank. I can handle things out of my control and have experienced just about every travel disaster, but the way that it was handled was pathetic.