Travel sandals resort how was it

pollinilove

Mar 6, 2007
anyone do sandals resort what place did you stay at for some reason st lucia is calling my name i dont even know any thing about it other than i like the name . i like the sound of sandals cause its kid free thator oahu on our own . but for some reason sandals is calling my name just want to know more about it

This best place to find out anything about Sandals or any resort is at Trip Advisor.
I take a lot of the reviews with a grain of salt, but you'll get a good idea if the resort is worth the money.

We've stayed at Sandals Regency St Lucia and The Grande Ocho Rios. We loved them both. There was alot to see in St Lucia, I highly recommend it. We also loved the fact that you can stay at one resort but go and eat and hang out at the other resorts on the island.

We stayed at the Royal Bahamian in Nassau and ended up with bedbugs but other than that the resort was nice. Staff all seemed friendly enough and there is definitely a plethora of choices for food and drink.

Check out the all-inclusives in Mexico - often they are a better value for the $$ than Sandals resorts.
Good chains to look at - Excellence, Secrets, Valentin, Palace, Dreams. (some of these have resorts in other countries also).

We've been to Sandals Whitehouse (Jamaica) and LOOOOOOVED it. We also went to Sandals Halcyon (St. Lucia) and although I loved St. Lucia, the actual resort was pretty boring. They didn't have very much going on. I think I can say that's one I won't go back to.