San Marcos Outlet Goodies

mafiamom

O.G.
May 11, 2008
I went to the outlet store in San Marcos, Texas this evening and they had black and walnut Gigi's ($375.00). Also, walnut Leigh's ($189.99). I will be taking my Leigh back that I bought with my PCE. I also bought a brown belted ergo hogo for $89.00 and Blecker signature stch (whatever that means) pocket hobo in brass/khaki/flint. It was $239.00...haven't decided if I am going to keep it since I usually only carry leather. They really had a great selection, the best I have seen in a long time. Just wanted to let everyone know, in case you need something to do this Labor Day weekend. :yes:

Great finds and awesome deals! I'm trying to be good this Labor Day weekend, but so many tPFers have already posted about all the great stuff out there for the holiday weekend that I just may cave... :sweatdrop:...getting weaker...can't hold... on... need... *gulp*...help...

Great finds and awesome deals! I'm trying to be good this Labor Day weekend, but so many tPFers have already posted about all the great stuff out there for the holiday weekend that I just may cave... :sweatdrop:...getting weaker...can't hold... on... need... *gulp*...help...

Good luck, hang in there. :tup: Most of the time I just stay home and don't even go to look around, because I always find something. :yes:

OMG I'm going there TOMORROW [Friday], but I don't need to be buying anymore bags! I just bought the Hamptons Leather Large Hobo...but a Gigi would be really nice too. I hope they discount her some more...pretty please?

Wow - great finds - congrats! I really wanted to check out Vacaville before the mad rush, but the traffic will be so bad from about noon on tomorrow with everyone leaving early for vacation, I don't think it's going to happen.

Wow - great finds - congrats! I really wanted to check out Vacaville before the mad rush, but the traffic will be so bad from about noon on tomorrow with everyone leaving early for vacation, I don't think it's going to happen.

The outlet in Vacaville had lots of great stuff! Here's what I saw yesterday:

40% off already marked down heritage stripe stuff (all different colors too)
-Small totes $170 - 40% = $100
-Small pouch $80 - 40% = $50
-Demi $110 - 40% = $65
-Small wallet $90 - 40% = $55

50% off tonal carly (denim and white/brown)
-Don't remember exact price but I think the mediums were around $140

50% off pink soho multi print
- Mini skinny $30 - 50% = $15
- Pouch might have been $80 - 50% off = $40
-Small flap (11907) $140 - 50% off = $70

Signature stripe totes were 40% off

That's mostly what I remembered. Lots of great stuff!! Check it out if you get a chance. :smile:

Darn, darn, darn. Now I am obsessing about going to my closest Outlet (wish it was SM!) My son is sick, so I'll probably be paying another trip doctor this morning, so no early morning ride out there before the crowds come and the goodies are gone. :sad:

I went to the outlet store in San Marcos, Texas this evening and they had black and walnut Gigi's ($375.00). Also, walnut Leigh's ($189.99). I will be taking my Leigh back that I bought with my PCE. I also bought a brown belted ergo hogo for $89.00 and Blecker signature stch (whatever that means) pocket hobo in brass/khaki/flint. It was $239.00...haven't decided if I am going to keep it since I usually only carry leather. They really had a great selection, the best I have seen in a long time. Just wanted to let everyone know, in case you need something to do this Labor Day weekend. :yes:

OMG!! $375!! I been lemming for the Gigi since forever but as it is a seasonal item, hence impossible to get in Singapore :crybaby:

Oh if i was recovered from my surgery I would be all over the San Marcos outlet!!! :sad: I have a gf who is in Destin this weekend and said she'd hit the Coach outlet and let me know what she sees. :sad: