San Juan Oultlet

Thank you for the suggestion. I will definitely look for this restaurant. Always appreciate when someone knows a good place to eat.

;) I am staying overnight before my cruise in February on a different part of the island and Lucydee gave me a few suggestions of where to eat, so I guess I am paying it forward!
There is an amazing square about a block from the Coach outlet - it has a small place to get coffee, and you can sit and people watch. We also get fresh roasted coffee beans from a small shop right by the cruise pier in OSJ...sorry I don't know the names of these places - we just like to wander around! :P
Puerto Rico is one of my favorite places to visit! I can't wait until next month - especially since we are getting more snow tonight!

;) I am staying overnight before my cruise in February on a different part of the island and Lucydee gave me a few suggestions of where to eat, so I guess I am paying it forward!
There is an amazing square about a block from the Coach outlet - it has a small place to get coffee, and you can sit and people watch. We also get fresh roasted coffee beans from a small shop right by the cruise pier in OSJ...sorry I don't know the names of these places - we just like to wander around! :P
Puerto Rico is one of my favorite places to visit! I can't wait until next month - especially since we are getting more snow tonight!

You are getting excited about our trip now.:smile: We are cruising to San Juan again in May....for some reason it's on this itinerary too. So I have another chance to try a few restaurants.
Stopping for a coffee drink and people watching while shopping sounds excellent!

PiojisPink, I have found that timing is everything with this outlet. When is your mom visiting? Begining of the month, middle, end?
Twice I have scored when I went Christmas week. When I visited last April, around Easter, there was nothing, only mff stuff.
So it depends what time of the month you go. I really think they follow the same cycle for fp deletes that our outlets in the states do.

She's going at the beginning of March, the first week I think, I might call and ask what they have and maybe put something on hold so she can get it for me. Do they have the same prices we get here? I'm a bit outdated since I haven't been there in almost 10 years

She's going at the beginning of March, the first week I think, I might call and ask what they have and maybe put something on hold so she can get it for me. Do they have the same prices we get here? I'm a bit outdated since I haven't been there in almost 10 years

The first week is March is good, they should have their full price transfers in by then but they don't put anything on hold unless you pick it up within 48 hours. I know this bec when I first called once I got to PR they told me they would only hold the bag for 48 hours and I had just arrived in PR and wanted to spend some time on the beach not shop. So I had to rush over to San Juan (I was staying in Isla Verde) and pick up the magenta gathered lindsey the next day or she was putting it back on shelf. The good thing was that once I got the bag I could sit back and relax and enjoy the vacation.
The prices are the same as U.S. since PR is part of the U.S. The tax is 7%.

Piojis, What bag are you looking for?