San Francisco Sample Sale December 2011

GelTea

Coupon Code Stalker
O.G.
May 16, 2009
Minkoff.jpg

WHO'S ALL GOING?!?!

aaaaa! So I mentioned it to my SO about possibly going, and that I would have to call out sick. He pretended like he didn't hear me. I guess that's my answer. Drat! I WILL go in the spring.

I think that I might drive in from the Central Valley. I don't know anything about this location -- is there parking at the location? And, wherever the parking is, do I need to bring money to pay for parking?

I think that I might drive in from the Central Valley. I don't know anything about this location -- is there parking at the location? And, wherever the parking is, do I need to bring money to pay for parking?

There is parking on the side streets near it. I don't remember the name of the street, but it is the main one that you take to turn onto 13th or whatever.

DD and I have hair and nails appts. and it's DH's birthday so we need to celebrate, plus I got sideswiped on Monday and have a $500.00 deductible. Boo! I'm so bummed I'm missing seeing everyone!! It's been so long!

Awww, poor Baghaggie :hugs: If it wasn't for your car, I'd say that the perfect way to celebrate DD's b-day would be at the SS :graucho:.

I'm bummed that I won't make it this time either :pout: but hope that the rest of you Bay Area Minkettes have a blast!