San Francisco Play Day Part Deux

BellaShoes

Stronger for it...
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies....

The summer sales have wrapped and fall colors adorn the windows of all of our favorite shops... I feel a SF Play Day Part Duex is in order :nuts:

Get out your day planners, your iPhones, your blackberry's...check your calendars and let's get the planning underway.:chatty:

I would be honored to be the Hostess again with the assistance of a co-pilot or two...

My initial thoughts are a mid week day and 10:00am start at Emporio Ruilli in Union Square. We can meet over coffee and pastries and hit the shops at open.. I realize a weekend may be better for some however I do believe our chances for goodies, discounts, etc from our favoroite haunts are more likely during off peak days and hours...

I will toss a date out there to get the wheels turning....

Wednesday October 7th, 2009
10:00am Emporio Ruilli in Union Square

Once we have a date decided on, we will begin the RSVP chain

Come one, come all....let the kibitzing, coffee and shopping begin....:drinkup:

ooo I would love to join if I may :smile:

I want to try on so many shoes, but my shopping buddy/supervisor (bf) just isn't that into waiting for me try on shoes hehe

YAY!! I'm in!

I will use that "appointment" excuse again. ;)

Thanks for organizing this once again, Bella! I look forward to seeing the ladies again.

G6

Oh what fun! It is my pleasure to be the hostess!

Any SA connections would be appreciated, I will take care of making contact with Saks.

Lav... I had such a blast back in March!:dothewave:
Carlinha!! Moving to NorCal? You will love it...
But of course Lori... you must attend!:broom:
G6...thank you for the PM to get the ball rolling...:chatty:

Hey sakura!! I hope to have all of the ladies from March's Play Day 'repeat'...along with some new faces! Pishi moved to Chicago so unless she is visiting by some chance, we may not see her this time...:cry: