SAN FRANCISCO MEET!! (feb. 23)

OMG, It was so fun getting to know you all!!

P.S.
Lori, I loved all of your stories, so much you wouldn't believe it! While shopping I pulled a, "Lori" and I fell into a crack too!! Haha, then we saw these guys running to the cable cars right after, and I said, "Hey, that's how the Lori started!!" Haha. Do me a favor and rub your perfect ears for me. LOL. And I think you have the like most beautiful eyes ever. I never noticed it from the table because you were sitting far from me. Can't wait to get together with you again!!

Girls, I had so much fun stalking at DSW trying to find that other tPF who was working there apparently named Evy. LOL. She can't say we didn't try!! We even have them page the manager and she said she couldn't tell us because it was a security reason. LOL. I felt funny walking all throughout DSW looking at everyones name tag trying to see if their names matched!! HAHA!!

So you did come to DSW! It was you guys asking for me!

I heard on the radio when one of the kids asked our mean manager if they could tell the customers who were asking for a "certain associate." The manager responded that for security reasons (it is against company policy to disclaim our names to just anyone :rolleyes:) she could not disclose that information.

I'm touched you guys came through :shame:

I was in the mezzanine, recovering before I took off at 7.

I told you, I'm the handbag consultant so I'm near the handbag section(s) 90% of the time ;)
And I was wearing the name badge that read: "Miss Evy Loves Shoes."

I was actually looking around to see if I spotted a bunch of gals with Coach purses :nuts: but I must have missed you :nogood:

Well, I take comfort in the fact that you did try to find me :okay:

So you did come to DSW! It was you guys asking for me!

I heard on the radio when one of the kids asked our mean manager if they could tell the customers who were asking for a "certain associate." The manager responded that for security reasons (it is against company policy to disclaim our names to just anyone :rolleyes:) she could not disclose that information.

I'm touched you guys came through :shame:

I was in the mezzanine, recovering before I took off at 7.

I told you, I'm the handbag consultant so I'm near the handbag section(s) 90% of the time ;)
And I was wearing the name badge that read: "Miss Evy Loves Shoes."

I was actually looking around to see if I spotted a bunch of gals with Coach purses :nuts: but I must have missed you :nogood:

Well, I take comfort in the fact that you did try to find me :okay:

mmm well we looked all over... basement, 2nd level, cashier... couldnt find you.

actually it was 3 bbags + 1 coach. haha =P