San Francisco Macy's find

OMG3kids

Lives with a circus
Apr 10, 2011
My friend and I were in SF for the day yesterday, and after the DeYoung museum (we saw the Picasso exhibit and the Balenciaga fashion exhibit! Loved the Balenciaga clothes!!!)
We left the city and headed to stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto. Wandered around Nieman Marcus, Bloomies, and Macy's. I snagged a Chanel nail polish (505) which I ADORE!!!
Than it was my mission to find a "freedom" bag for taking the kids to the park, movie theater, etc this summer and I found it at Macy's! (I had been set on getting a Le Pliage but this was a steal! LOL)
It's a Harajuku Lovers mermaid bag and matching pouch. I love it. I love the colors, the light weight, the roominess, and my girls will love the mermaids. My son will simply suggest that the jelly fish are about to attack the mermaids, so he'll get some joy out of it too. :cool:
Best part: it was mistakenly put on a 40% off table, with a sign indicating an additional 20% off when you use you Macy's card. The SA honored the sign, and the total for both items with tax was $55!! The big bag was originally $78 and the small pouch was originally $28, so I scored!
I am excited; I can fit lots of Capri Sun and granola bars in here. :lol:

Attachments

• photo-24.JPG
    photo-24.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 104
  • photo-25.JPG
    photo-25.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 79
  • photo-26.JPG
    photo-26.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 82
The Man thinks it's atrocious. Which makes me love it even more! LOL :biggrin:

Yes, it's loud, but I love it. The kids love it too. ;) And 100% polyester means machine wash for this bag. Love it.

Thanks, ladies! :biggrin:
The price really sealed the deal. I know it's not the most amazing bag to be revealed here, but didn't want to spend a ton on a summer "beater" bag.

It WAS a fun excursion. Walking around Stanford Shopping Center was relaxing--no husbands or kids meant I got to actually look at everything. ;) And Nieman Marcus is wonderful!! :biggrin: