San Francisco LV stores...need recommendations!

LV&Evie

Jul 16, 2010
MD
Hello fellow LV lovers! I'm going to San Francisco for my birthday, and would like recommendations for the BEST LV store(s)! I'll be staying in downtown SF.

I'm looking for specifically:
1. Best at Hot Stamping
and
2. Store with great customer service/or great SAs

Recommendations or advice would be much appreciated! TIA!

midnitee

Sep 9, 2011
USA
Not a fan of the flagship store either, bad service! I actually prefer driving to the Roseville LV.

LV&Evie

Jul 16, 2010
MD
This is so good to know!! I was totally going to go to the flagship store, but now I will definitely go to the Bloomingdales location.
Maybe I'll just go to the flagship location for just browsing....

1Kellygirl

May 19, 2015
I always go to the Roseville store and occasionally go to the Palo Alto boutique. I only carry leather handbags and Roseville has a limited selection of leather bags IMO. They do seem to have a larger selection of monogram. The Palo Alto boutique has a nice selection of bags with excellent service and is located in a great outdoor mall. I don't like the drive to SF or Palo Alto due to commuter traffic and the never ending roadwork. Have a nice trip and happy birthday!!!!

Mar 14, 2012
There is an LV boutique in Neiman Marcus, right next to the flagship store. It is pretty small but good service.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I guess it's either the flagship store, or Neiman Marcus or Bloomingdales if you'll be staying in SF. Palo Alto is about 30 - 45 mins. drive and the LV Store is in the Stanford Shopping Center.. Roseville will be a 2 hour drive.

If you're going to the flagship store, my SA is Patricia Yim. If you are going to Palo Alto, I use Quyen, pronounce Quinn. She is the store manager. Both are helpful, but Quyen is friendlier.

LV&Evie

Jul 16, 2010
MD
I guess it's either the flagship store, or Neiman Marcus or Bloomingdales if you'll be staying in SF. Palo Alto is about 30 - 45 mins. drive and the LV Store is in the Stanford Shopping Center.. Roseville will be a 2 hour drive.

If you're going to the flagship store, my SA is Patricia Yim. If you are going to Palo Alto, I use Quyen, pronounce Quinn. She is the store manager. Both are helpful, but Quyen is friendlier.
Thank you!! Yes I am very much limited to the downtown SF area, so can't go to the stores in the outlying areas.

ADDIEtude664

Purse-aholic
Jul 23, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Thank you!! Yes I am very much limited to the downtown SF area, so can't go to the stores in the outlying areas.
If you are looking for something my SA at Bloomingdales can get it for you. The store is newly renovated, about a year old. The selection is not as big as the flagship, but bigger than Neiman's.

Daryll

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
Mountain House, CA
Echoing the recommendation for LV Bloomingdales. Visit the flagship just for the hell of seeing the beautiful store, but try and make your purchase at LV Bloomingdale's--smaller location but feels a lot more intimate/quiet. Try visiting in the late afternoon.

The flagship is always busy--I once picked up an item at the flagship at 10:15am and they had already sold three neverfulls.

JustDabbling

Oct 28, 2014
I, too, have had really positive experiences at the Bloomingdales LV. They don't always have everything, but are eager to try and locate those items.

Also, good to know re Roseville! I'll have to check that one out. Sales tax is lower up there too :smile:

MeepMeep67

Apr 21, 2016
California
Went to LV SF Union Square store today (they were the only store that had a bag my girlfriend wanted) Sunday and holiday weekend, the store was busy. The service was great! Sam G, Team Leader, helped us, he was wonderful!!! As we walked around, every sales person we passed asked if we need help. I was worried because what I was hearing about this store, but the service was amazing!