San Francisco JC Cruise Party and Presale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And so it begins....

I just came back from the San Francisco Jimmy Choo. And the Cruise Party is here...REMEMBER IT'S A PRESALE for the December Sale too!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 29 5-8 pm
    Cocktails to be Served

San Francisco Boutique in Bloomingdales
    RSVP 415-856-5431

All purchases will include complimentary shipping and gift wrap

Hope all you Bay Area Choo Girls can make it. I know I'll be there with my Choos on! :P

2. Did you see the patchwork python Radiant? It is calling to me. You are so lucky to live near a boutique. We are supposed to get one in Seattle some time in 2008.

Did you get pre-sold on anything? Were there some good shoe deals?

3. Oh, I think I might be able to make that! Thanks for the info Salerno182:heart:

4. Thanks for posting - I just RSVP'd!

5. Always happy to help out a fellow Choo lover. :flowers:

My SA, Eric, said they won't know what goes on sale until a few days before presale. But he said he will try to let me know as soon as he can.

And as soon as I know, I'll definitely make sure to pass along the good news. :graucho:

6. Salerno - do you know when the sale actually starts:nuts:

7. Oh wow, it's sale time again:wtf:?!

8. ^ It IS sale time again and I still think you should consider the Ring! A bit smaller than the Ramona, a bit larger than the Riki, a great drop length....you would love it! :heart: I think it's quietly become one of those staple bags for most of here, just about all of us seem to have it! :tup:

9. ITA - you can even modify the strap to make it a crossbody, for those days when the arms are full of babies!

10. I hope you girls have fun in SF. Or at your local boutiques. Too bad my wallet can't afford this. Make sure to post pictures so I can feel like I was part of the sale too. Maybe I should point my BF and parents in the JC boutique direction.