San Francisco Hermes Store

Last week, only the 2nd time to step inside the SF store this year. Was a weekday but full of clients, and there was a line outside for those without an appointment. Brought some goodies for my SA that she would share with the whole team. She told me since Covid alot of her clients haven’t received a quota bag for 1.5 years now. And I believe she’s really trying to get each of her client their HG bag, whether big or small spenders. I brought my CTG and she told me she has 16 clients asking for one. I haven’t gotten a quota bag from her either since 2019, but I got a mini C this year and the CTG. She’s so stressed because of all the requests she has to answer. I feel so bad for her, and the other SAs, cos I genuinely believe they wanna give us what we want, but there’s not enough stock. So to all those who are waiting for their dream bags, like me, who is not a VIP, just be patient. Let’s hope 2022 will be better!

Last week, only the 2nd time to step inside the SF store this year. Was a weekday but full of clients, and there was a line outside for those without an appointment. Brought some goodies for my SA that she would share with the whole team. She told me since Covid alot of her clients haven’t received a quota bag for 1.5 years now. And I believe she’s really trying to get each of her client their HG bag, whether big or small spenders. I brought my CTG and she told me she has 16 clients asking for one. I haven’t gotten a quota bag from her either since 2019, but I got a mini C this year and the CTG. She’s so stressed because of all the requests she has to answer. I feel so bad for her, and the other SAs, cos I genuinely believe they wanna give us what we want, but there’s not enough stock. So to all those who are waiting for their dream bags, like me, who is not a VIP, just be patient. Let’s hope 2022 will be better!
Thanks for the update Ethengdurst. I do see bags being offered on instagram to SF clients so I do believe the bags are trickling in. Hoping for the best next year!

That's so sweet of you! Your SA sounds pretty genuine too. Do you mind sharing what spend ratio you had to buy to get your mini C or CTG? Or is more related to how often you stay in touch and build relationship with your SA?

That's so sweet of you! Your SA sounds pretty genuine too. Do you mind sharing what spend ratio you had to buy to get your mini C or CTG? Or is more related to how often you stay in touch and build relationship with your SA?
Thanks! My relationship with my SA is more on longevity/friendship rather than prespend. But maybe that’s why I didn’t get a quota bag offer this year :lol:
But maybe I spent around 2-3K before getting each offer. The mini C I didn’t have to wait, I asked and she said just had it, the ctg I had to wait around 5-6 months. So the key to my bag success (lol) is patience and luck cos I’m not a major spender.

Reactions: showgratitude
Thanks! My relationship with my SA is more on longevity/friendship rather than prespend. But maybe that’s why I didn’t get a quota bag offer this year :lol:
But maybe I spent around 2-3K before getting each offer. The mini C I didn’t have to wait, I asked and she said just had it, the ctg I had to wait around 5-6 months. So the key to my bag success (lol) is patience and luck cos I’m not a major spender.

That's really good to know. Thanks so much for sharing! My home store is Honolulu even though I live in the Bay Area just because of so many horror stories where people spend tons of money on non-bag items and get no offers. Your story is totally reassuring! I have an appointment this week... super excited!

Reactions: jenngu
That's really good to know. Thanks so much for sharing! My home store is Honolulu even though I live in the Bay Area just because of so many horror stories where people spend tons of money on non-bag items and get no offers. Your story is totally reassuring! I have an appointment this week... super excited!
Good luck! My SA told me hopefully next year she’ll have something for me, but I think she’s trying to give those who hasn’t gotten any bags from her yet. I heard bags are starting to trickle in the store, based on the offers I’m hearing about so fingers crossed! I tried Hawaii last month and I didn’t have any success in Waikiki but met a wonderful SA in Ala Moana! And I’ve heard of horror stories in Ala Moana! So it really depends on the SA you meet.

Interesting! I just went to the store today and had a great time meeting the SA and going over my wishlist. The shelves definitely seemed bare, but I managed to buy some shoes and scarves. When you bought stuff from Hawaii, did that affect where your home store was or did you have to use a different account?

Interesting! I just went to the store today and had a great time meeting the SA and going over my wishlist. The shelves definitely seemed bare, but I managed to buy some shoes and scarves. When you bought stuff from Hawaii, did that affect where your home store was or did you have to use a different account?
I’m happy for you! Was the store busy? I was surprised how not busy Ala Moana was, even on a weekend, compared to SF, which I think is getting busier and busier. My Ala Moana account is under DH’s name so as not to affect my profile in SF.

I’m happy for you! Was the store busy? I was surprised how not busy Ala Moana was, even on a weekend, compared to SF, which I think is getting busier and busier. My Ala Moana account is under DH’s name so as not to affect my profile in SF.
It wasn’t busy at all. There was no line outside the door and maybe a few customers in each floor. They did say Dec is soon going to get super busy though.

Reactions: Bagzzonly
It wasn’t busy at all. There was no line outside the door and maybe a few customers in each floor. They did say Dec is soon going to get super busy though.
I was there today as well around noon. Very minimal traffic. Stock was very low/sad. Only had like 4 wallets total for sale. The main display wall (that normally has bags) had many empty slots, and they even filled some of the slots with shoes to make it look less empty.

I went today and the stock was low but they did have the green/blue gradient Cabas H en Biais. I was looking at tableware and they are out of stock of most of the Mosaïque au 24 line

Yeah and they didn't have my sizing in any of the shoes I wanted (limited small feet sizing in general). Good selection of RTW. Btw, love the vert gris birkin in your pic! Is that from the SF store?