San Francisco Hermes Store

Then I can say I almost have been. I got my 2 in 6 months from SF. What I asked are 1 30 &1 35: 1 black & 1 gold or brown, but I did not specify hardware and skin.

Wow.. congrats Guylian. That is encouraging then. I suppose it is "still" possible to get a birkin from SF. :smile: If you do not mind me asking, how did you manage to establish such a good relationship with your SA?

Wow.. congrats Guylian. That is encouraging then. I suppose it is "still" possible to get a birkin from SF. :smile: If you do not mind me asking, how did you manage to establish such a good relationship with your SA?

Thank you!
I don't believe the SF store is the store with nothing. They just don't bring the birkins up to the shelves. I actually don't know how I can get them in such a short time. I only bought 1 kelly & 1 dogon before my 1st birkin.

It just must be me......I walk in and the security guard say's hi and then everyone else runs and hides everything!!!! LMAO!!!!!

I have the kooties.....for sure!!!!

LMAO!!!!! I keep thinking it goes something like this:

S'Mom walks into the store.

SECURITY: "Hello, S'Mom! It's so nice to see you again! Can I offer you a sparkling water or a drink of your choice while you browse?"
S'MOM: "Oh, thank you very much Mr. Security Man. I would love a little something. A nice, cold Martini with three olives would do just fine!"
(SA's IN A HUDDLE BY THE CASH REGISTER WHISPERING TOGETHER): "Hurry! A customer who might actually BUY something! Quick! Let's hide everything and really make it HARD!"

oiy vey...........

I see that the thread is titled "anbyody offered birking of THEIR choice".

I guess the relevant question is has anybody been offered a Birkin (irrespective of if it is your choice or not) ever at the San Francisco store?