San Francisco Hermes Store

I'm new to Hermes and SF (no purchase history) but looking to purchase a couple things from Hermes moving forward. I'm hoping to buy a Picotin 18 or 22 in a neutral color like Gold or Etaupe as a gift to my mother - how hard it is to find Picotins in the SF Hermes store w/ no purchase history?

I'm new to Hermes and SF (no purchase history) but looking to purchase a couple things from Hermes moving forward. I'm hoping to buy a Picotin 18 or 22 in a neutral color like Gold or Etaupe as a gift to my mother - how hard it is to find Picotins in the SF Hermes store w/ no purchase history?
think it’s dependent on luck. I was able to walk in last year fall and get a picotin 18 with no prior sales history. But it’s available with no purchase history!

think it’s dependent on luck. I was able to walk in last year fall and get a picotin 18 with no prior sales history. But it’s available with no purchase history!
I agree with @yokoono. Picotin 18 or 22 as a walk-in is totally possible. Just make sure that you are friendly and bond well with the SA. Then, the SA will introduce Hermes naturally and will likely offer you the bag without any pre-spend.

Reactions: sfmama
I agree with @yokoono. Picotin 18 or 22 as a walk-in is totally possible. Just make sure that you are friendly and bond well with the SA. Then, the SA will introduce Hermes naturally and will likely offer you the bag without any pre-spend.
Thanks! I went in last weekend and was able to purchase a Picotin! I don’t know if I bonded well enough with the SA but it worked out in the end.

Does anyone have recommendations for a SA? I haven’t clicked with any of mine. Thank you!!
Don't waste your time. I've been shopping with the same SA for the last year and she is a complete snooze. If you have any friends who are big spenders, link up with their SA. If you don't have that option, look for a younger male SA. My friends have had the most luck with them. My SA is an older woman and my hope was that she had enough established $$$$$ clients that she would be OK with a client who wasn't going to spend like a lunatic. Sadly, not the case and I will likely never see my wishlist bag - which is so basic and is always in stock - because I just refuse to buy the overpriced items in store. Good luck!

Reactions: Luckyshopping
Don't waste your time. I've been shopping with the same SA for the last year and she is a complete snooze. If you have any friends who are big spenders, link up with their SA. If you don't have that option, look for a younger male SA. My friends have had the most luck with them. My SA is an older woman and my hope was that she had enough established $$$$$ clients that she would be OK with a client who wasn't going to spend like a lunatic. Sadly, not the case and I will likely never see my wishlist bag - which is so basic and is always in stock - because I just refuse to buy the overpriced items in store. Good luck!
You must have the same sa I have at sf. Hadn’t been offered a single bag after 4 years with her. My friend just started Hermes journey at the same boutique and got offered her wishlist qb after a month. She hadn’t spend 1:1. Good luck!

• Sad
Reactions: Dinhky