San Francisco / Bay Area H Meet up!

Please follow our rules:

Long standing and reg H posting members only please

Reactions: catin
Hi everyone, I am new here. Please add me to the list. I hope I'll be able to meet you in person!

Please read our rules for meet-ups. We love your enthusiasm but unfortunately members are requested to have 500+ posts and 6 months on the clock. It also helps have a history with the H forum and make friends before a meeting IRL. TY.

Reactions: A-Line
OK. Thanks for letting me know!
I don’t think I meet the requirements for the meetup but just writing to say I’m happy to have found a group of ppl locally who share in my H obsession :smile: I was just telling my husband I need to make some friends who are into H bc he’s probably sick of me talking about it and my friends are not into designer goods. Hope to meet some of you in person someday!

I don’t think I meet the requirements for the meetup but just writing to say I’m happy to have found a group of ppl locally who share in my H obsession :smile: I was just telling my husband I need to make some friends who are into H bc he’s probably sick of me talking about it and my friends are not into designer goods. Hope to meet some of you in person someday!

I totally relate! :smile:

I totally relate! :smile:

Hope by the next meet up you both meet the requirement and can show up!