Tech Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review

Charles

Sucks at budgeting
O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
From Engadget. Gives some comparisons to the iPhone 6+ if you're undecided between the two.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/15/samsung-galaxy-note-4-review/#continued

Article said:
The Galaxy Note 4 is the best large phone on the market. It's a device you'll be proud to whip out in public, thanks to its elegant design, robust build, beautiful screen, impressive battery life and solid camera. It also excels from a productivity standpoint, offering seamless multitasking and stylus functionality that's as smooth as I've ever seen on a smartphone. And despite its large size, Samsung has nailed the one-handed experience better than the competition. There's certainly a benefit to drawing from years of experience in this category: What began as an oddity three years ago has now evolved into a powerful tool at the top of its class.

Thanks for the post. I currently have a note 3 and is thinking if i should upgrade to a note 4 or an iphone 6+ or wait another year. Love all the note features which iphone does not offer. I will be upgrading my mum's phone to the note 4 in jan even though she will not utilise all the features but it is a very nice phone for its screen size alone.

I'm still waiting for my white VZ note 4 to ship from amazon :sad:

I didn't wait for white. I upgraded from an S4 (white) to the Note 4 (black with gold flip case).

I love the s pen feature, the camera, the Size! It was an easy transition from the S4. What happened is that my son needed a phone & my dh wanted my tablet (gal Tab 7.7) so they got my hand-me-downs.
I was tired of switching between the two devices and wanted to go with a Phablet - instead.

It's been 2 weeks and I love the Note 4. I am also good with the black / gold combo as it matches my two new Epi bags. Are you getting a smart flip cover?

I didn't wait for white. I upgraded from an S4 (white) to the Note 4 (black with gold flip case).

I love the s pen feature, the camera, the Size! It was an easy transition from the S4. What happened is that my son needed a phone & my dh wanted my tablet (gal Tab 7.7) so they got my hand-me-downs.
I was tired of switching between the two devices and wanted to go with a Phablet - instead.

It's been 2 weeks and I love the Note 4. I am also good with the black / gold combo as it matches my two new Epi bags. Are you getting a smart flip cover?

Awesome! I have a white S4 as well and waiting for a white Note 4 to be back in stock. Can't wait! :P

I upgraded from a Note 2 and love it. Initially I thought about getting the Edge before either were out but have been so impressed by the flawless Note 4 design, I don't want to switch over to the Edge. The Note 4 is literally the best android design to date IMO. The display is ridiculously impressive. The camera is amazing. It charges in no time and has various ways to extend the battery life. I can go on (yes, I'm a geek :smile:).

Last edited: