Tech Samsung Eternity

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I just got this phone last week and I love it! This is the first phone I've had where I don't feel lost looking for items on menus. The touch screen is great and the vibrating feedback is so cool. Also, I can't believe the battery life! I charged it for a couple of hours when I first got it and since then, I've played and talked all week and only had to recharge once! Anyone else have this phone?

http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/detail/detail.do?group=mobilephones&type=mobilephones&subtype=attphones&model_cd=SGH-A867ZKAATT

I have the shg-i910 Samsung Omnia, which is similar to the Eternity in form and function (kind of like a big brother), but is a PDA as well, since it uses Windows Mobile, which I simply adore. And I love my phone, too...especially the camera! I've only had it a week or so, but I already have my sights set on the Omnia II. I really hope Verizon gets it!

I just got this phone last week and I love it! This is the first phone I've had where I don't feel lost looking for items on menus. The touch screen is great and the vibrating feedback is so cool. Also, I can't believe the battery life! I charged it for a couple of hours when I first got it and since then, I've played and talked all week and only had to recharge once! Anyone else have this phone?

http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/...nes&subtype=attphones&model_cd=SGH-A867ZKAATT

Sure do!:yahoo: I love it. My husband loves it too and can't wait to play with it when I get home.

Caxe do you use your phone for work? I have a work issued Blackberry (that I hate) and this Eternity is just my personal phone...I can see that it's not very 'business savvy' but for use just as a personal phone I love it!

Phoxxy....:yahoo:I have a phone twin hahah

Caxe do you use your phone for work? I have a work issued Blackberry (that I hate) and this Eternity is just my personal phone...I can see that it's not very 'business savvy' but for use just as a personal phone I love it!

Phoxxy....:yahoo:I have a phone twin hahah

Actually, I do use it for work. It's not a requirement that I use it for work, and it's not work-issued but having the phone does come in handy!

I actually wanted to own that one before... but then I have no reason to dump away my LG Vu, so I guess I will have to stick with mine for quite a bit of time... lol