Samsonite, black label bags

MissDee

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Hi,

I have noticed that Samsonite are doing some interesting things with their bags.

I have some holdall style luggage but their arm candy is interesting and a bit unique.

(trying to get some pics)

MissDee

Last edited:
Images

Thanks better!!

Let me know what you think.

MissDee

Attachments

• samsonite concertine.jpg
    samsonite concertine.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Samsonite Mico open.jpg
    Samsonite Mico open.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 133
  • samsonite micro side.jpg
    samsonite micro side.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 134
Hi many years ago, my Saturday job involved me working in a luggage shop and before I could venture onto the shop floor, I had to go on a "lugggage training course" to learn about all the brands so that I can inform all the customers of the pros and cons of each brand and Samsonite always came out tops. They were definitely the best brand for luggage, hardiest and the best quality and not the cheapest but you were paying for really good quality luggage. So I really recommend this brand. I did notice a while back that their hand luggage was looking more trendier and cuter and more up to date than their older styles. Looking forward to your arm candy pics.

Ooh just seen your pics. Thats Samsonite. How times have changed. Very pretty. Must take a look at their site.
Thanks for drawing attention to their new styles.

Hi many years ago, my Saturday job involved me working in a luggage shop and before I could venture onto the shop floor, I had to go on a "lugggage training course" to learn about all the brands so that I can inform all the customers of the pros and cons of each brand and Samsonite always came out tops. They were definitely the best brand for luggage, hardiest and the best quality and not the cheapest but you were paying for really good quality luggage. So I really recommend this brand. I did notice a while back that their hand luggage was looking more trendier and cuter and more up to date than their older styles. Looking forward to your arm candy pics.

Ooh just seen your pics. Thats Samsonite. How times have changed. Very pretty. Must take a look at their site.
Thanks for drawing attention to their new styles.

Hi, Bunny

Thanks for the information, I knew the brand had a reputation so that is good to hear from a retail point of view.

The bags in the pics are "handbags" but the design is very much with travel in mind.

After considering them both I have ordered the pink micro clutch, I have loads of Mulberry at the moment (leather) but am interested in something a bit unique and with some "pop"

I would love to hear more views, but I will post some pics when the bag arrives.

MissDee