sample sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all,
    i just started looking at RM bags and they are fabulous! i am definitely going to try to save up for a MAM in some bright funky color. :smile:

anywho, i was wondering why so many of the posts have mentioned what seems to be an upcoming/soon to be sample sale..?

thank you for letting me read your posts! :smile:

2. Yes, there will be a sample sale for RM bags in May in NYC. More details soon! Just keep an eye on the forum!

3. i think i'm starting to get excited because i'll actually be in NYC in May :smile: do you guys know how much MAM or MA bags run?

4. thank you! i suppose i'll just have to take a trip down there, then :tup:

5. Does anyone know whether the ss bags will be offered online or whether they will take phone orders?????

6. Hi spacemakerx :flowers:

I know that retail-wise, MAM's are 550.00 and MA's are 595.00. Am not too sure how much of a discount you would get at the SS, but it's a heck of alot better than paying full price! :tup:

7. oh man...i live for 4 hours from NYC and i will DEFINITELY be making a drive for this!!! wooooo! :woohoo: i NEED a nikki!!!!!!