Sample Sale Time!

elizabeth29

Dec 23, 2009
From ny.racked.com

3.) Botkier: Also next week is Botkier's semi-annual sale, which kicks off Friday, December 3 and runs through Sunday, December 5. Nothing draws a line like a Botkier sale, but shoppers' fortitude will be rewarded with the brand's hot bags, accessories, and shoes priced at 50% to 75% off. Look for the queue to begin bright and early that Friday at 421 West Broadway.

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I have really been looking forward to this sale and will be there bright and early on Friday morning.

jlb118

fortheloveofbags
Jun 13, 2008
Jersey
I'm so excited!!! I am so contemplating calling out of work on Friday! Probably a bad idea but I feel like being bad :smile:

Jojy

May 18, 2010
So disappointed that I can't make it! Gilt had a good Botkier sale about a month after the sample sale, so I'm hoping for another one for those of us who can't go to NY.

Malishka

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
NYC
is she having an F&F day like all other times? Are PF members invited? I've been out for some time from the forum and don't see the topic opened for Monica where she answered questions....

creighbaby

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I wish it started earlier. I have tickets for alvin ailey that night and can't show up with a large brown bags filled with handbags.