Sample Sale Soiffer Haskin

shopoholica

Aug 5, 2014
Hi Girls,

I have a quick question for you wonderful ladies. This past April, I purchased a jewelry item from Bvlgari at a Soiffer Haskin Sample Sale at 60% off retail price. I brought the items to Bvlgari on 5th Ave, and I don't know whether or not I had bad luck that day, but the Sales Associates refused to help authenticate the item due to the fact that it was a retired piece. I was wondering: for those of you who have bought items from sample sales, is Soiffer Haskin reputable and reliable? Thank you so much!

Shopoholica

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
thefurryfashionista.blogspot.com
Hi Girls,

I have a quick question for you wonderful ladies. This past April, I purchased a jewelry item from Bvlgari at a Soiffer Haskin Sample Sale at 60% off retail price. I brought the items to Bvlgari on 5th Ave, and I don't know whether or not I had bad luck that day, but the Sales Associates refused to help authenticate the item due to the fact that it was a retired piece. I was wondering: for those of you who have bought items from sample sales, is Soiffer Haskin reputable and reliable? Thank you so much!

Shopoholica
Soiffer Haskin is an event venue. Bvlgari leased the space to host their sample sale and there is SH staff that helps sell the items and ring them up.

I've purchased a few items from the Bvlgari sales they've hosted, all are authentic, discontinued items which is why they are being sold at a discount. SAs won't authenticate as a rule at any high end boutique.

shopoholica

Aug 5, 2014
Soiffer Haskin is an event venue. Bvlgari leased the space to host their sample sale and there is SH staff that helps sell the items and ring them up.

I've purchased a few items from the Bvlgari sales they've hosted, all are authentic, discontinued items which is why they are being sold at a discount. SAs won't authenticate as a rule at any high end boutique.
Thanks so much. I found it weird that Bvlgari wouldn't authenticate, for I have heard that SAs from other high end jewelers authenticate items.