Sample Sale Productions - NYC - CHANEL 9/22-9/25

NYCavalier

Chanel & Bal!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Sample Sale Productions is having another Chanel sale in NYC. I went last year and they had some amazing bags. Last year I bought my hidden sequin maxi and a jumbo overnight bag for my mother for Xmas. Great prices.

They had an amazing selection of vintage, new, RUNWAY etc. bags last year. The sale started today.

130.jpg

Attachments

• 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 211
Good Luck hope you find some great chanels please sent us lotsa pictures

I don't know if I am going to go................. I know I will be tempted to buy and I am trying to be good SLASH waiting on a few bags in the mail :graucho:

but, hey, I say I don't think I am going to go, but I might just wind up there :P

I am, once again, J E A L O U S (in a nice way, of course) of your fabulous location and access to all things awesome. :smile: Hope you go and have a great time! I agree with loves...pics, pics!!

i went this afternoon -- the selection was incredible but the prices were ridiculous!!! i was looking at small vintage black bags that would go for like $900-1200 on malleries that were listed for $2000! some bags were only $300-400 off retail. not worth it in my opinion.

i went this afternoon -- the selection was incredible but the prices were ridiculous!!! i was looking at small vintage black bags that would go for like $900-1200 on malleries that were listed for $2000! some bags were only $300-400 off retail. not worth it in my opinion.

thanks for the intel. The prices were great last year, thats too bad :tdown: