Sample bag image thread

I know! I was so surprised before when I actually looked again at lambcollections.com and realized that its not on there! I'm definitely bringing it if I go to the ND concert this month! I wonder what I should call it.

I know! I was so surprised before when I actually looked again at lambcollections.com and realized that its not on there! I'm definitely bringing it if I go to the ND concert this month! I wonder what I should call it.

Nice find! I would call it "Belwood" (or "Greenmond") :P since it looks like the child of a Belmond + Greenwood (though I realize this one's more boxy).

I love it when Gwen adds extra detailing (that makes LAMB so special), which have been lacking in recent releases. The dual stripe with studs make the design more pretty than the standard Greenwood. How does the interior look as far as pockets and lining?

I enjoy DROOLING over never mass-produced sample bags! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

I'm not a fan of pink but since this color combo seems popular on here, here's that pink jacquard in the Cat style from the sample sale.

It's no great deal (asking price is too much, I know) but just to look at and drool over never before seen LAMB... :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 559
As bummed as I am about my kitty missing and barely able to say a peep- WOW- that is one Hawt L.A.M.B.!!!!

I'm so sorry about your kitty!! I hope you find her!!

Thanks guys! The interior is pretty simple- the lining is striped, with a zipper pocket, cellphone pocket, and a larger pocket about the size of an iPhone/iPod Touch (I put my Touch in there).

I keep this pic on my computer as a reminder that you snooze you LOSE!!!

Original Rasta pattern that was changed before it went into production. :crybaby: Sorry, I just had a flashback of when I missed the auction, lol

attachment.php

wow...i was looking through this thread for bags to send to my girl at savvy and the guy who sold this bag is one that ive bought from on ebay before..he goes to ever sample sale...he gets good bags but then marks them crazy high </3

I thought I'd update with a few more samples. It's been a long time, but it's fun to look at these odd balls!

Attachments

• P5051399.jpg
    P5051399.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 175
  • PC041784.jpg
    PC041784.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 168