Samorga Organizer

Am I losing my mind? The Samorga organizer for my Speedy 35 is $51 but shipping is $30?? Is this real or am I missing something?? I love the Samorga I have but not willing to pay that for this. I'll go Amazon instead - though I would prefer not to if the cost isn't 3X
It’s real. We can thank the corona virus for that. The cheaper shipping company they were using sometimes wasn’t shipping or just untraceable last year. So they use FedEx now.

I ended up ordering the Blush colour in the Speedy 30 size (with added top zipper) for the light pink Nevefull MM. It just arrived and I am happy with the fit and the colour! The Blush colour is slightly brighter than the interior pink lining of the bag but matches the pink on the outside of the bag perfectly! Hope this helps someone :smile:

D4A0144A-B14F-459E-98F8-9CBDDE8023C7.jpeg
4A589EF7-50F9-425B-A9B8-FCE5FA13442F.jpeg

Hello everyone! I recently got the neverfull MM in the light pink by the pool version! Does anyone know if the pink lining of the by the pool light pink version is rose ballerine, or a different shade of pink? i DM’ed samorga on Instagram but they said they have not colour matched them yet so they sent me the generic swatches to match myself. It looks closer to Blush rather than Indian pink, but I know Indian pink is closest to rose ballerine based on the reviews. Thanks for your help! View attachment 5059433View attachment 5059434

I ended up ordering the Blush colour in the Speedy 30 size (with added top zipper) for the light pink Nevefull MM. It just arrived and I am happy with the fit and the colour! The Blush colour is slightly brighter than the interior pink lining of the bag but matches the pink on the outside of the bag perfectly! Hope this helps someone :smile:

View attachment 5086866
View attachment 5086870
Look beautiful and matches fine. How do you find the quality of Samorga? Worth it?

View attachment 5086866
View attachment 5086870

Thank you for sharing. Been waiting for someone to finally post the picture of blush color for the btp NF.
Looks great and I like it you have it with top zipper as well.

Reactions: munchkin_cat
Has anyone tried the Samorga insert for the larger Keepalls? I have a Keepall 50 and am considering the Samorga for it for storage to hold it's shape (I don't use it often). I have a Samorga for my Hermès Toolbox 20 and love it, just not sure if this will be worth the $170 for the Keepall 50.