Samorga Organizer

Hello everyone! I recently got the neverfull MM in the light pink by the pool version! Does anyone know if the pink lining of the by the pool light pink version is rose ballerine, or a different shade of pink? i DM’ed samorga on Instagram but they said they have not colour matched them yet so they sent me the generic swatches to match myself. It looks closer to Blush rather than Indian pink, but I know Indian pink is closest to rose ballerine based on the reviews. Thanks for your help! 96672860-6E92-485C-A507-90FE6944EB33.jpegDFA13A18-B0E4-448E-9429-513357D89B30.jpeg

Hello everyone! I recently got the neverfull MM in the light pink by the pool version! Does anyone know if the pink lining of the by the pool light pink version is rose ballerine, or a different shade of pink? i DM’ed samorga on Instagram but they said they have not colour matched them yet so they sent me the generic swatches to match myself. It looks closer to Blush rather than Indian pink, but I know Indian pink is closest to rose ballerine based on the reviews. Thanks for your help! View attachment 5059433View attachment 5059434

I am thinking about to get the blush too from samorga, but seeing your picture here, it’s so off. When I looked at the color from my phone blush is more like rose b. Now I am confused. Don’t want to order wrong color.
I think I might go with amazon.

Hello everyone! I recently got the neverfull MM in the light pink by the pool version! Does anyone know if the pink lining of the by the pool light pink version is rose ballerine, or a different shade of pink? i DM’ed samorga on Instagram but they said they have not colour matched them yet so they sent me the generic swatches to match myself. It looks closer to Blush rather than Indian pink, but I know Indian pink is closest to rose ballerine based on the reviews. Thanks for your help! View attachment 5059433View attachment 5059434
There is a photo in the Clubhouse section of one of the By the pool Speedys with the lining. This should help

Howdy,

Samorga is having a sale!

I don't have any organizers, but might buy one for my Speedy 30 DE because it's on sale and my and my Speedy is losing her shape. But, then I noticed they have organizers or shapers for the Montaigne BB.

Do any of you/would any of you use a shaper for that bag? Does it lose shape after time? Is there any other reason to use a Samroga in this bag? I think the side pockets are not large enough to warrant anything additional in there, unless it is to prevent shape loss.

Thoughts?

Just received a 1.2 mm organizer in Soft Pink for my Neverfull DA Rose Ballerine. Here are some pics for reference :smile:

View attachment 5059497

View attachment 5059498

I like the new thickness very much! It’s still structured but more lightweight and offers slightly more capacity in the bag.
It’s lovely. 2 questions please - how high is it, does the organizer hit the zipper compartment inside and do you think the thinner felt material provides a less boxy look? Thanks.

Howdy,

I don't have any organizers, but might buy one for my Speedy 30 DE because it's on sale and my and my Speedy is losing her shape. But, then I noticed they have organizers or shapers for the Montaigne BB.

Do any of you/would any of you use a shaper for that bag? Does it lose shape after time? Is there any other reason to use a Samroga in this bag? I think the side pockets are not large enough to warrant anything additional in there, unless it is to prevent shape loss.

Thoughts?
I prefer Clover Sac organizers for the speedy unless you like the boxy look you get from the Samorga. I prefer a slight slouch on my Speedy. And they are much less expensive!

Oh! Question. I have a NF MM Samorga organizer. I wouldn't mind using it for my Speedy 35 but I also wouldn't mind ordering a Samorga that best fits this bag.

Does anyone have thoughts? I've noticed Samorga doesn't publish the dimensions - which I understand. Can't decide if I should order an organizer for my Speedy or if I should just use the NF MM.

Any thoughts/recommendations are appreciated!

Howdy,

Thoughts?
I have organizers for all of my bags. You won’t regret buying them.

Just received a 1.2 mm organizer in Soft Pink for my Neverfull DA Rose Ballerine. Here are some pics for reference :smile:

View attachment 5059497

View attachment 5059498

I like the new thickness very much! It’s still structured but more lightweight and offers slightly more capacity in the bag.
Looks like a lovely bright color! May I ask how long it took to come in? Also does it hit below the pocket tab or above?

The Montaigne bb is already small with narrow opening, I wouldn’t use any organizers, the bag is alreDy structured and sturdy. With the insert, you probably couldn’t carry much as the internal space is already small.
That's what I figured. I didn't know if maybe the empriente slouched after time. Other then that, I cannot imagine why i'd want a liner.

Reactions: sdlc