samorga color for rose ballerine

I have both, so here are some pictures. I think Indian rose matches really well (it looks a bit dull in the pictures, but not as much in real life). The pink is a cute pop of color that goes with it, but is definitely a brighter pink. Bubblegum pink is a good description.

IMG_6226.JPG IMG_6227.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6228.JPG
    IMG_6228.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 944
  • IMG_6229.JPG
    IMG_6229.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 956
I have both, so here are some pictures. I think Indian rose matches really well (it looks a bit dull in the pictures, but not as much in real life). The pink is a cute pop of color that goes with it, but is definitely a brighter pink. Bubblegum pink is a good description.

View attachment 3688148 View attachment 3688149
Thank you so much for the pictures. that is a huge help

Reactions: LVFloridagirl

View attachment 3688148 View attachment 3688149
just went to the samorga site and i am confused. thanks to this post i know the color , but which version? any advice would be appreciated : )

just went to the samorga site and i am confused. thanks to this post i know the color , but which version? any advice would be appreciated : )
I have three: one Mulberry Alexa size, which is recommended here for Neverfull MM when you want to be able to cinch the sides (it's not as tall). Plus, the Indian Rose picture is the Neverfull MM size, which I like, but I worry gives the bag a boxier shape (so I alternate). The Pink I have (in picture) is actually for my Speedy 30, but it's kind of a nice, loose fit in my Neverfull MM.

Reactions: j19
I have three: one Mulberry Alexa size, which is recommended here for Neverfull MM when you want to be able to cinch the sides (it's not as tall). Plus, the Indian Rose picture is the Neverfull MM size, which I like, but I worry gives the bag a boxier shape (so I alternate). The Pink I have (in picture) is actually for my Speedy 30, but it's kind of a nice, loose fit in my Neverfull MM.
thank you! i did just find a youtube video from lalalv and she says she prefers the speedy 30 size in the nf mm to avoid the boxy look and allow cinching. thanks for the info : )

Hi I know this is an old thread but I just ordered a neverfull mm in the DE/RB interior. I’m looking for a color that works with the rose ballerine interior but is a little more bright and fun than Indian pink. Is there a color you suggest? I also would like the insert to hit below the the pocket tab.